Thomas Griswold House
171 Boston Street Guilford
June - September
Medad Stone Tavern
171 Three Mile Course
Both Museums are open by appointment - Special tours are available.
Call 203-710-5327 to set up a date and time.
Clapboard Hill Schoolhouse Donated
to the Guilford Keeping Society
1895 photo from the Guilford Keeping Society photo collection.
Photo taken by John Plant in 2022.