The Walden Family House
And other homes, on Chimney Corner Circle, Sachem’s Head (Fisher Coll.)
About 1920, E. B. Walden purchased two summer cottages in Sachem’s Head, from Eugene Fisk the original owner. Walden had Fisk’s easternmost cottage moved to the site of #21 Chimney Corner Circle and renovated it. It became the summer residence of the Walden family. The second cottage he acquired, at #29 Chimney Corner Circle, was also renovated; it eventually became the Fisher residence.